Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What Left through yonder window breaks...

I have so many ideas for Left Hand, WV: The Movie. I know that sounds stupid. If there ever is a movie, I want it to be called Left Hand, WV. I want Will Ferrell to play the mayor of Left Hand. I want some of the actors and celebrities to play themselves, and I want some of them to be characters. Will Ferrell is definitely a character. Vincent D'Onofrio would also surely be a character.
Perhaps he could play a deprogrammer for left handed people who were switched to being wrong handed as children. Or perhaps he could be one of the original residents of Left Hand who's part of the secret cabal that's planning to keep all wrong handers out of town...by any means necessary.
I think about characters for him a lot. Sigh. But of course, I think none of them would ever be good enough.
I wish I had a writing partner, someone with more screenwriting experience and discipline. I've been so lazy with my writing in the past couple of years. It makes me feel good when I do it, but the stress of life makes it hard to relax and write most days.
I need to start doing yoga or meditation or something. My job is gonna kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment